John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I HAVE A TAYLOR MADE ICE CREAM MACHINE. WHERE DO I ADJUST

Customer Question

,I HAVE A TAYLOR MADE ICE CREAM MACHINE. WHERE DO I ADJUST THE HOPPER, SO THE ICE CREAM WILL NOT BE SO STIFF?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
I will look for the necessary information I need to assist you, and I will get back to you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thank you. I will be waiting for your reply.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
The bin temperature adjustment varies with the several models the company produces. I suggest that you download the following user manuals, and choose the model closest to your machine. Without the model number of your machine, I can't be more specific.The website addresses are as follows: www.taylor.com/files/taylor/0150_152_162_168.op0.pdf, andwww.taylor.com/files/taylor/0750,751.754,774,791,794op0.pdf.If you find your model number, please send it to me, and I'll get back to you.Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?