Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My bottom freezer refrigerator model(###) ###-####runs but will

Customer Question

my bottom freezer refrigerator model(###) ###-####runs but will not get cold.I have cleaned all the coils but it it won't get cold. My husband changed the filter a few days ago. We live on an island in Alaska and do not have any repair men here so it's up to us. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer:Does the compressor and fans run? If so and nothing cools the unit is out of freon and would need to be recharged with gas. There really is nothing else that would cause that issue. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!