Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My LG Tromm front load wahser is leaking from the right front

Customer Question

My LG Tromm front load wahser is leaking from the right front bottom corner. It seems like its soapy yet not foamy water.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer:You need to take the top off and then possibly the front to see where the leak is. Check the tub boot for any tears as that is the most common source give the location of the leak. Let me know what you find. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!