Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Handle came loose on refrigerator door. Handle bracket has

Customer Question

Handle came loose on refrigerator door. Handle bracket has one screw that screws into the regriger
ator door and two screws that screw into the handle, so how do you get a screwdriver in to turn the screws?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Handle came loose on refrigerator door. Handle bracket has one screw that screws into the regriger ator door and two screws that screw into the handle, so how do you get a screwdriver in to turn the screws?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no. just connect us
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? The model number is ***** on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and can be seen if you open the door.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Frigidaire Model FFHS2611LWKA
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Perfect. So to remove this handle, you need to slide a card (like a credit card) in from the top of the handle on both the top post and the bottom post on the handle where it connect to the door skin. Then grab the handle and jerk straight up really hard and quick and the handle should unclip and pull off so you can tighten the screws behind it. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
are you here? can you help me?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Yes, I already responded 6 minutes ago and gave you your answer. Here is what I stated: QUOTE: Perfect. So to remove this handle, you need to slide a card (like a credit card) in from the top of the handle on both the top post and the bottom post on the handle where it connect to the door skin. Then grab the handle and jerk straight up really hard and quick and the handle should unclip and pull off so you can tighten the screws behind it. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?