Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My lg 12000 btu portable ac keeps reading FL after I drain

Customer Question

my lg 12000 btu portable ac keeps reading FL after I drain it.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: As I said, my lg 12000 btu portable ac keeps reading FL after I drain it.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: That's about it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: The float switch for the tank is either stuck or bad sometimes just giving the machine a good shake it will come free and work fine. Otherwise you will have to take it apart and check the float switch for the tank. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!