Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Amana washer model w 10250884 it will only fill up with cold

Customer Question

amana washer model w 10250884 it will only fill up with cold water no hot
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: If it is not filling up with cold water the screen on the valve is likely plugged or the cold water valve is bad. Shut off the cold water supply to the unit and remove the hose. Check the screen in the valve and see if it is blocked. If not the valve is probably burned out and you will need to change it out. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok I will try that thank you
OK sounds good and please use the star rating link at the top of your page for me before leaving thanks