Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do i replace Dacor Relay board. This an oven

Customer Question

Dear sir,
How do i replace Dacor Relay board. This an oven placed under the counter. I have removed the front control panel and the black metal guard. Please help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
To replace the relay board, you must pull the oven out about 12 inches so you can remove the top access panel to expose the control board. Removing the control panel won't give you enough room to replace the relay board. To pull the oven out, open the door all the way up and flip the locking tabs up to lock out both door hinges. The door will then pull up, forward, and off. Next, remove the screws going in through the right and left side trim. The oven will then pull forward so you can remove the screws going into the top sheet metal access panel. Now you can unclip the control board and put the new board in. Swap the wires to the new board one by one so you don't confuse where each wire goes. Then just re-assemble. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.