John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a whirlpool washer that is 10 years old. from the

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool washer that is 10 years old. from the very start of having this front loader washer, i feel it has never washed our clothes thoroughly. I previously had a old top load washer with a middle agitator that washed our clothes way, way better than this front loader. this front loader doesn't give you time option for the settings (i think) and all the settings take so long to go through, and thee new washers are suppose to be energy efficient. it use to take my old washer 15 minutes to wash our regular load of clothes and this new, energy efficient take 1 hour plus to do the same thing AND our clothes were cleaner and fresher out of the old whirlpool with the agitator. I'll never get a front loader again, but i've noticed that the newer regular top loaders don't have a are these new top loaders compared to the new top loaders without the agitators? AND which new top loader is the best to buy? Remember...I'm looking for a top loader washer that i can time my own cycles. or have an option to set by time if i don't want the preset timed cycles. Thank You.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Do you have the model number?