Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Ge water replacement valve-- model # ***** LB

Customer Question

ge water replacement valve-- model # GSL25JFXN LB
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

I don't actually see a question here. Are you just looking for the water valve? If so the part number is ***** for the valve and it's located back by the compressor so you need to pull the refrigerator forward and remove the lower back access panel to see the valve where the water line from your house connects to the refrigerator itself. Below is a link to the valve you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for valve

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?