Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a lg front load maytag washer it will start and fill

Customer Question

I have a lg front load maytag washer it will start and fill up with water and stop I can cut it off and it will start again and stop again I can unplug it for about 5 min and work about half way cycle and stop with water still in it what sould I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.Most times that issue is because either the washer pump is not pumping or the pump filter has trash in it not allowing it to drain properly, check the pump filter for debris and clean it out and see if that helps. If you hit the cancel button can you hear the pump running at all? Also please give me the model number off the washer, thanks.
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?