Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Ref side temp display one line temp

Customer Question

Ref side temp display one line temp
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.
That single line on the top of the refrigerator temp is the key to your problems. It's an error code and it's telling you that the sensor which clips onto the icemaker has failed. Try to reset the error by pressing and holding the upper right and upper left buttons on the control panel for 5 seconds together. If the error won't reset, you need to replace the icemaker. Below is a link to the icemaker for your model. The refrigerator will not cool properly in the long run without replacing this icemaker because the sensor is used to check the temperature in the unit as well. CLICK HERE for icemaker We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Cool
I'm very sorry about the circumstances but I do wish you only the best. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?