Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I reset the timer on me whirlpool washer. It spins

Customer Question

how do I reset the timer on me whirlpool washer. It spins on the fill cycle and fills on the rinse spin
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.
You can not reset the timer and unfortunately the timer is not your issue. I do know what your issue is but can I get the full model number so I can look up the wiring diagram to be certain? You're missing a number on the end of your model number. The full model is located on a sticker below the lid. I have a picture attached that shows the location of the model.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I really didn't get any answer, but I did get 3 charges on my credit card. I got fed up with whirlpool and bought a new machine. I would like to be refunded for the 3 charges and have been going to call my credit card co.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
forget it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What help ???? free trial ---may foot