John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

KENMORE STOVE MODEL NUMBER *********** ON THE DIGITAL DISPLAY

Customer Question

KENMORE STOVE MODEL NUMBER ***********
ON THE DIGITAL DISPLAY WHERE THE CLOCK AND STOVE TEMP APPEARS---THE ROACHS HAVE APPEARED ON MY DISPLAY-----IS THERE A WAY TO TAKE THE GLASS OFF TO REMOVE THE DEAD ROACHS----THEY APPEARED WHEN I CLEANED SELF CLEANING, HOWEVER, THEY ARE DEAD.
HELP!!!!!
DEBBIE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I will see if it's possible, and I will get back to you. Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
To view video instructions, go to www.repairclinic.com, and enter your model number and the words "range clock" into the search box. Click on the Repair Help box to the left of the search box, and follow the prompts to access the disassembly video. Using the expert's rating system, located at the top of your screen, please click on the star that represents how well I did with my effort to assist you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?