Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Really ? you will help me ... do i have to pay JA:

Customer Question

really ? you will help me ... do i have to pay for this
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok so i Have a kenmore elite dryer... it has the CL lock signal with check filter light flashing
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have had this before but none of my tricks are working
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have the leaf blower going both ends... i have the vacuums clearer and unplugged and replugged but no joy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Do you have the complete model number off the unit?
Push the Energy Saver button down for 3-5 seconds and that should clear the CL code. If not press the wrinkle guard button down for 3-5 secs. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!