John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My fridge us too warm and I cannot seem to fix the tempreature

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a GE profile I tried unplugging it and then was able to fix the freezer temp but not the fridge
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: It doesn't accept the set
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?