John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I need to replace the light source in a Kenmore

Customer Question

My name is Ken. I need to replace the light source in a Kenmore Microwave
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a Kenmore microwave Model # *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There are three numbers in the front and back of that model missing. Can you please post them? The model tag is around the oven opening. It will look like 123.86072456.