Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The appliance as I have said many times already is a Combination

Customer Question

the appliance as I have said many times already is a Combination Oven Microwave by Frigidaire Model # ***** 87968888 Serial # ***** March l995 The part I need is the One-Touch Door Open Button for the ,microwave. Thanks for your help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That model number is ***** a good number. Can you please double check that number?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have double and triple checked it and could it be because its from March 1995 its not recognizable?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Oftentimes, the letters look like numbers. I think the model begins with FEB. Can you post a picture of the tag?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is another number for the microwave ID APYDMR 0082 FSE(###) ###-####
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Does it look like the picture at the link below? CLICK HERE
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Or maybe like the one below? CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
YEs looks like it...the one on it right now the little bracket on the left side of it has broken off so it pops out all the time. Can I order this please
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
The model is FEB796BBB. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The first picture is a microwave, correct that sits on top of the oven?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Unfortunately, it is showing that part, part number(###) ###-#### ***** unavailable (see link below). CLICK HERE The company at the link below has 45+ years worth of appliance recycling and reconditioning. They may have that part used. Good Stuff***-***-*******-***-****
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
All of the parts breakdowns for your model are at the link below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any suggestions besides forking out for a new combo even tho everything works perfectly well and just needs that little
button
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Yes, that company I posted info for above probably has that button used.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
The company at the link below has 45+ years worth of appliance recycling and reconditioning. They may have that part used. Good Stuff***-***-*******-***-****