John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My Bosch Dishwasher will not start. I have pressed the buttons

Customer Question

My Bosch Dishwasher will not start. I have pressed the buttons necessary and checked the power box. I purchased this 2008 from Lowe's in Daphne, Alabama. What can I do or where is the closest repair person?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Okay, dishes are in, I have pushed the Delicate Cycle for Fragile China and then the start button. It does nothing. Sufficient information for you.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Such as. I have been definitive.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the panel lights are on, we know we have power. Does the door close smoothly and appear to latch securely? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?