Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I'm trying to replace my ice bucket in my Maytag in the door

Customer Question

I'm trying to replace my ice bucket in my Maytag in the door ice maker. I having trouble getting the release mechanism to stay in place while placing the bucket back in the door. Also is there a spring that is part of the ice maker. I found a spring laying on the floor next to the freezer...had trouble getting the ice bucket off every since.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The ice bin will need to be replaced (see picture below, number 1). No individual parts are available to repair it. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.