John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Water won't dispense. Installed new filter. Switch on dispenser

Customer Question

Water won't dispense. Installed new filter. Switch on dispenser is working. I don't think water is getting to filter. This is not a new installation.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Problem is possibly as simple as the fix. No water coming out of door dispenser.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so. 18 hours ago it worked fine which is why I started with changing the filter.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What is the make and complete model number off the unit?