John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a Maytag Quiet Series 300 that has worked wonderfully since

Customer Question

We have a Maytag Quiet Series 300 that has worked wonderfully since purchase for several years. This morning, no water. All of the buttons seem to work. Can power on or off the various settings, but it does not appear to cycle water now.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I know water is going to the washer, and the Maytag seems to be trying to work, but just won't circulate the water. That said, when I change the function and hit start, it just sits there. But when I cancel that setting (no lights), and then hit start again without choosing any of the options, it try's to come back on, but without any water circulation. Any way to do a factory reset? Or do you think it might just be the pump.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.
Can I get the full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I actually just fixed it. A spoon had fallen underneath the float valve. Removed it, and now working fine again. Any way to get a refund?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
So, need to call customer care???