John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm Bart. Jenn Air DW not working. All lights

Customer Question

Hi ***** *****, I'm Bart. Jenn Air DW not working. All lights come on but will not run any cycle.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The door was accidental slammed shut resulting in several broken glasses
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
To be clear, you can still select every different cycle and option, the dishwasher just won't start correct? Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? The model will be located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door.