Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Sometimes I have I U flash on two units of my Bosch induction

Customer Question

Sometimes I have I U flash on two units of my Bosch induction cooktop. Only for oa few seconds then it goes to 0
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I turn on the stove, the two left hobs flash I then U and won't activate. The othe three hobs work. After a few moments the two hobs go to normal.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! I suspect there is a communication error in the electronics. Turn the mains supply off for at least 4 hours to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change when power is restored? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?