Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Bosch B22CS Fridge/Freezer and both are getting

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Bosch B22CS Fridge/Freezer and both are getting warm, ran self diagnostic, checked compressor is running, evap and condenser fans running. No cold air at all
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: no frost on evaporator freezer, only ice and ome frost at the end of evap line
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: may be freon leak?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: If the compressor and fans are running but nothing is cooling your system is out of freon. You have a leak in the sealed system and will need it recharged and filled with dye to find the leak and then get the part replaced that is leaking to correct this issue. That is a bigger job and will likely require a tech to do as you need special tools and equipment to do. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!