Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Dacor My Dacor wall oven push button controls are

Customer Question

Hello Dacor
My Dacor wall oven push button controls are not working. The oven is off and I can't turn it on. I have a Dacor electric (single) wall oven - purchased 2004 ... until now it has worked flawlessly.
The control panel is above the oven door with a clock in the center. The clock is functioning and there is an LED message next to the clock that says: "OFF"
The oven light works, but the rest of the push button controls do not.
I haven't checked my circuit breaker as it's deep in the basement, but since the clock works
and the companion Dacor Microwave directly above to oven works, I'm assuming it is not
the circuit breaker. I have not had a power outage in some time.
Hopefully you can help
Tim Newman
Southfield, Massachusetts (###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
OFF means that your control lock is engaged. You should just need to press and hold the Clear/Cancel button for 5 seconds and the control lock should disengage and the oven should be able to be used like normal again. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?