Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

We have a Viking range that was installed in 2005. It an

Customer Question

We have a Viking range that was installed in 2005. It an automatic re-ignition dual burner thermal convection unit. It has 4 burners and a center griddle/simmer plate. It is 36" wide. Our oven will not ignite. What can we do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The igniter is probably weak and will need to be replaced. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.