John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My GE xl44 stove. The display / clock light is out . It was

Customer Question

My GE xl44 stove. The display / clock light is out . It was fine earlier today and I am afraid to try putting the burners on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I used the stop Stove top last night and rarely use oven
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I paid through paypal - now how will I know when I get an answer? Will it be via email or do I just leave this window open?
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Do you have the complete model number off the tag on the unit?