John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My name is ***** ***** and my Bosch nexxt 100 series washer

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and my Bosch nexxt 100 series washer will not agitate or spin.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The washer will fill up with water and sit there until the end of the cycle and then drain the water but will not move. the motor moves freely and the belt is on an in good shape it is like the motor is not getting any power.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have the full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?