Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

KitchenAid KAW38AVM726 HAVE CURRENT OVEN WAS WORKING NOW

Customer Question

KitchenAid KAW38AVM726 HAVE CURRENT OVEN WAS WORKING NOW AFTER CHANGING THE CAPACITOR MEGETRON ADN DIODE FOR THE MICRO WAVE I CAN NOT GET THE PANEL TO LIGHT UP AT ALL.O
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The most common to be causing the unit to be dead after a repair would be a connection that is pulled off. There is also a fuse that may have opened if something shorted. Can you look to verify all connections are secure and test the main fuse? What were all the parts changed for?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.