Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

How do I get inside the door because the water leak is inside

Customer Question

how do I get inside the door because the water leak is inside the door?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! You can't get inside the door, the panels are set in place and then expanding foam is blown in and essentially glues the panels together and seals the crevices. See the picture at the link below. CLICK HERE Sometimes they put a plastic sleeve the water line runs through and it can be replaced by pulling the line out the bottom after it is released at the dispenser. Is it the water line you believe is leaking?