John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

It would have been nice if you had told us where the fill

Customer Question

It would have been nice if you had told us where the fill valve is and whether we need a service perso
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. I am not sure if you had a question before this with another tech or new question, if you need help let me know.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry, I just assumed the current question was going to the same person who answered the prior inquiry, about ice forming at top of our side by side Whirlpool refrigerator freezer, Model # ***** He said it was likely due to a leaking fill valve. Since the manual is not helpful, we need to know if it is something we can take care of or whether we need to have service.
Sure no problem The model you have listed is only a partial do you have the whole thing?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The only other letters after the Model # ***** are EXT
It should be on the tag see list here. there are like 50 different oneshttp://www.searspartsdirect.com/model/search.html?q=GSF26C4