Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

When load becomes unbalanced & washer stops, is it possible

Customer Question

When load becomes unbalanced & washer stops, is it possible to reposition clothes & start from where it stopped...or necessary to do load all over?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the Add a Garment light is not lit, you must start all over if you stop the cycle. If that light is lit, you can pause and adjust and then continue the cycle. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Where does the "Add a garment" light appear?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Where should the "Add a garment" light appear?
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.
On the control panel, right above the display.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry, have not seen it the few times this has happened.
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.
The light is only on at the start of the cycle. Once it gets in a few minutes of the cycle, it goes out and the cycle must be canceled and started over if you have issues.
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.