John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My washing machine (Bosch) won't spin through the entire cycle

Customer Question

My washing machine (Bosch) won't spin through the entire cycle and just keeps coming up with and error code "OE"
I lost the card that explains what the error codes are - can you offer any help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
The OE code means the drain pump is partially blocked by debris, and the controller is sensing the incorrect water level. Inspect the pump assembly and drain hose, and clean out anything you find there. Be sure to unplug the washer, before any work is attempted. If doing this does not solve your problem, please let me know.If my answer satisfies you, please click on a star in the rating, located at the top of your screen. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.