Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Cooktop oven blowns no heat

Customer Question

cooktop oven blowns no heat
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is it very quiet now when it runs with no heat?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It runs the same as before only no heat and the turntable doesn't move like before.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
So the issue is likely a faulty door switch if the table quit turning at the same time.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
If you remove the upper grille from above the door, you will have access to the screw at the top of the control panel. Once that screw is removed, the control panel will lift up and hinge down. The door switches will then be accessible. See the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE Replace both number 1446 switches, available below. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.