Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

The water is not filling my 11 year old Bosch dishwasher.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
serial numbers she47c06uc /21Model fd850900024
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When are you going to contact me? Initially you said 8 minutes. I then gave the model number at 3:10 which was 15 minutes after the initial contact. Now you indicate within 10 minutes which has already gone by and you also indicate within a day!. This is not what you advertised. You indicate immediate answers- not within a day!
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.If water is not entering the unit, then you will need to remove the water supply line and check the screen on the water inlet filter for build up or trash that me be preventing water from entering the machine, then verify proper water pressure from the supply line on the home just verify water is being supplied to the unit, if all that looks ok then replace the water inlet valve on the unit:Dishwasher Water Inlet ValvePart #: 425458 - click hereLet me know if you have any questions and sorry for the wait I am just one of the techs on the site and picked up your question just now. We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I already answered and rated and my card was charged. There were 2 charges to the card for this contact. Is this a 3rd charge request ?? Am very concerned.
Rating the answer just gives me credit for helping this is not an additional charge request you have already paid, thanks.