Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a model shu43c07uc/17 that does all of its functions

Customer Question

I have a model shu43c07uc/17 that does all of its functions (heat.wash.drain and shut-off) and except for the fact that they can only be initiated by pressing a series of buttons in combination the unit seems functional. Should I replace the controller?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Yes, unfortunately it sounds like your control board inside the door is just not functioning properly if you have to push buttons in a series to get the unit to function sometimes. Either way, the control board you need is part number 438376. The part was recalled so if you have never has this board replaced, call the recall number and they will replace the board at no charge. For recall information call Bosch 1-***-***-****, Opt. 2. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?