John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Tyler I have an LG dishwasher M#20999KWGGAZ687.The problem

Customer Question

Tyler I have an LG dishwasher M#20999KWGGAZ687.The problem is that every now and then stops working. Most times by the time I get there it working again. Its quite the intermittent problem. I don't know if its a wire problem, or module problem. Checked all the obvious points i.e. the door lip for broken wires. My question mostly is have you come across this situation and if so what was the problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to help you with this particular issue. Being intermittent it would be a struggle even if I were at the house myself unless it was acting up when I was actually there so that I could test it. I'll opt out and if anyone else can help you they will chime in.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. I am a different tech and can assist you with this, when it stops what exactly happens?