How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know the part I would need to fit inside the deep fryer

Customer Question

Do you know the part I would need to fit inside the deep fryer to connect to the drainage outlet? VFT 112-510
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Steve G. replied 11 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. The number you gave does not seem to be valid. Is that the model number of the fryer? Who is the manufacturer?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Steve G. replied 11 months ago.
Ok, would that model number actually be VF 112-610??
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, the model number is ***** 112-510. We have solved the problem now.
Thank you.

Related Appliance Questions