Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair

I have a Maytag Gas Range/ oven with a fault code SA6 or 5A6

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We went to turn on the oven and that fault code came up and nothing will work. I tried unplugging it for a minute but that does nothing
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.Press the "Clock" pad and hold it for five seconds.See if that unlock the panel.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 6 months ago.
Afternoon, Just following up with you if what I suggested help?Kindly remember the ONLY WAY I receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit and I get nothing.