Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Whirlpool electric range rf375pxv one burner will not turn

Customer Question

whirlpool electric range rf375pxv one burner will not turn on. have checked circuit breaker have filed points
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Does the gas come on to the burner?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it's an electric stove as I stated
I am sorry I see that I had typed the number in wrong, normally the cause of this is either a bad burner or bad burner socket. Unplug the burner and inspect the terminals on the burner. If one is corroded looking or discolored badly you have a bad burner socket and will also need to replace the burner. If you find something different let me know. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!