Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I hava a Electrolux wall oven model E30EW75ESS3. Except for

Customer Question

I hava a Electrolux wall oven model E30EW75ESS3. Except for the digital clock the digital displays will not light up. If I run my hand across the control panel, I hear a ding and so the oven is waking up. I have to use a flash light to set the controls. If I touch a function button, then it lights up. But if I touch a number on the number keypad to set the oven temperature it does not light up. This seem inconsistent. All functions on the oven work fine except for the inconvenience of using a flashlight to set the oven. What I am trying to determine is if the problem is the control panel or the control board.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately the only thing that can cause this issue is the display control board itself which is part number###-##-#### That would need to be replaced to resolve the issue. Now if you have already replaced the board 2 years ago and the problem came back so quickly, you really need to replace the power supply board to that display board as well because something is causing that display board to go bad and it shouldn't. The power board for that display board is part number###-##-#### This is the only thing that can really make the display board go bad ahead of time since it supplied all the power to the display board. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?