Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I want to remove the washplate because of some coines that

Customer Question

I want to remove the washplate because of some coines that are under it. Tell me how to do it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.Here is a video that shows how to disassemble that unit will show you how to do what you are trying to do and much more, the video shows the bearing replacement which applies to the all the following models:whirlpool cabrios, kenmore oasis, maytag bravos units are all the same aside from the console look and name.I realize you do not want to change the bearing but it shows how to break the washer down including removing the agitator which is what you are trying to do.click here for video We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?
I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in takingcare of this. If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating or feel I deserve a negative please let me know.