Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a retro cotton candy machine by nostalgia electric were

Customer Question

I have a retro cotton candy machine by nostalgia electric were can I get a n exstractor plate for it. mine was lost in moving. my grandkids love this cotton candy.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?Is there a model number on the machine?
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
The RCM-605 is the most common.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
there is no number on the machine it says RCM series., its plastic tray and housing with switch on the side, its just a house hold unit.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Does it look like the ones at the link below? CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes it is a RCM605 I found it on a tag on the electrical cord,
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. That machine is imported and there are no parts available for it. You could buy a used one on eBay or Amazon and use it for parts or replace it with a different model. There is a used one on eBay at the link below. CLICK HERE