Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My 80 year old parents have a Touch Screen Kenmore Elite. They

Customer Question

My 80 year old parents have a Touch Screen Kenmore Elite. They have pushed something and the screen is basically locked. The screen is white & states "Carefully tap on the center of the target. Repeat as the Target moves around the screen". How do I get it off if this?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: My parents have turned the Ice Maker off, Im trying to turn it back on & my Mom has Misplaced her Manual. Can you guide me?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The easiest way to reset the control is to unplug the appliance for 5 minutes. If it does not restore operation, please post the model number, typically found on the fresh food ceiling inside.