Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Norcold refrigerator in my 200 Winnebago. Model is

Customer Question

I have a Norcold refrigerator in my 200 Winnebago. Model is either 2898 12 FK or 2090 12FK. The unit will not relight itself while on gas. LP gas will not restart itself when it is on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Are there any error codes on the unit? Also does it try to relight?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The display says "F" A local technician told us to pull the unit out and blow out the pipe that goes up to the air vent. But, we do not know how to pull the unit out.
Yes the local tech is correct the vent may be blocked you should clear it the units are hard to pull out. Do you have anyone there or can you access it from the back side outside the unit?