Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I would like to have instructions to remove the lower Drawer

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to have instructions to remove the lower Drawer from an electrolux EW30gs65gs9 Range... It was installed two weeks ago and i just noticed the right hand (as you face the range) drawer slide is not in it's track causing the drawer to scrape the floor if it is not lifted when opening it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
To remove the bottom drawer, just pull the drawer out all the way. There is a black plastic lever toward the back of the rail once the drawer is pulled out all the way. Once rail lever will lift up and the other lever will push down to release the drawer from the rails. Attached below is a picture to the lever that you need to lift up on so you can see what you're looking for. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?