Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

How do you connect the wiring on a(###) ###-####dual switch inf

Customer Question

how do you connect the wiring on a(###) ###-####dual switch inf whirlpool stove .the blue switch on the left front
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. L1 is blackL2 is redP is blueH1 is orange H2 the other Orange
here is a wire diagram also.
If you have any questions just reply back to me.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My switch is inch square blue in color . with p1 top right p2 bottom right s2 on left(4) & (2) has 9 connection
switch(###) ###-#### Model gr440lcle have six wire orange White &orange black red & black blu e & volint
Daul switch inf for 8 inch burner
I dont want the free trial just the $28