Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

New burners wont fit in my charmglow SH-JE 016257 gas grill

Customer Question

New burners wont fit in my charmglow SH-JE 016257 gas grill . Same size as old ones. seem to long. other grills a have fix they just slide in, this seem as the are to long, measured and order exact. Old ones would not pull out , had to break apart to get out.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The burners may need to be filed around the opening where they slide over the orifice to file any burrs that may be catching. Do the holes look like they are obstructed at all? Where are they catching? Can you post a picture of what you see?