Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Will someone please help other than Joel S. I just asked a

Customer Question

Will someone please help other than Joel S. I just asked a question with him and he must have not looked up the info for my Microwave/Oven. He just has me taken apart a oven that is not I front of me.
My tenant called and said the microwave/oven stopped working. The microwave works fine.
I have check to make sure it is getting 240 and it is. No bake or broil. Sensor on the back of the oven is good and the bake and broil are good as well.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Good evening Gator, sorry about the issues you've been having today. As for your unit, if you check the sensor and that checks good, and the microwave is working, then you either your high limit thermostat is bad, or your display relay control board is bad. First, below is a link to the high limit thermostat which is mounted either above the oven behind the vent, or it's mounted on the back of the oven if you don't see it there so the entire unit will need to come out to check continuity through it. If it doesn't have continuity, replace it. If it does have continuity replace the display relay control board. Below is a link to both parts with pictures. CLICK HERE for high limit thermostat CLICK HERE for display relay control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks but someone already help on my previous question.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
That's alright. Let me know if you need anything else friend.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?