Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need a light bulb Amana stove. I don't have a serial

Customer Question

I need a light bulb for an Amana stove. I don't have a serial number because the bulb was stolen. Is there a bulb that fits all Amana stoves?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
So normal bulbs don't work, but if it looks like a normal lamp bulb only smaller, then it's likely a standard 40 watt appliance light bulb. There is no 1 bulb that fits all Amana stoves, but the bulbs definitely look different whether it's a 40 watt appliance bulb or a halogen bulb on some of the newer models. Whirlpool owns Amana so the bulb would be a Whirlpool part number now. Below is a link to the oven 40 watt standard light bulb. If it looks like your old bulb then this should be the one you need. If it looks nothing like it, then please take a picture and use the paper clip over top the text box so I can see what bulb you have. CLICK HERE for bulb We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.